Electric Vehicle Charging Points
Electric Vehicle Charging Points Maidstone
With the ever-growing number of electric vehicles and the Governments vision of electric vehicles is why we install electric vehicle charging points from some of the biggest manufacturers
We are happy to fit a electric vehicle charger point with or without the Government grant, whether you are eligible or not for the grant please contact us.
ETE Electrical are OLEV Approved Installers for electric vehicle charging points from Myenergi Zappi – Rolec – EO Charging – Project EV - Schneider. We can apply for a grant of up to £350 under the Homecharge Scheme (EVHS) or a grant up to £14,000 under the Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS).
The WCS is capped at £350 per chargepoint socket up to 40 sockets per applicant business.
Why Use ETE Electrical?
Here are just a few of the reasons to use ETE Electrical for your EV charging point installation:
- Local – With a small established team on hand, we’re just a phone call away for customers Maidstone, Medway and Tonbridge
- Fully qualified electricians – Unlike many dedicated EV charging point installation companies, we are fully qualified electricians
- Fully trained – We are trained and approved installers for Myenergi Zappi – Rolec – EO Charging – Project EV - Schneider
- No middleman – You can rest assure it we be us installing your charger
- Trusted – NICEIC registered for over 18 years with a strong reputation in the area, we are also Which? Trusted Traders, why not read some of our reviews.